- Fri. 3/28 - Too much light and water can make a little plant grow too fast and thus become weak.
- Sat. 3/29 - Tess of the D'ubervilles is one of the most tragic stories I've heard.
- Sun. 3/30 - I need stop drinking wine at Dalton's, it gives me the wine flu; real bad wine flu.
- Mon. 3/31 - Professionalism is a continual learning of appropriate practices.
- Tues. 4/1 - I'm still surprised by the priorities of some high school students and the way they dress. I don't mean to sound like an old ladies, but is it really necessary to have your boobs hanging out on a field trip?
- Wed. 4/2 - Hugs from kindergartners are the sweetest!
- Thurs. 4/3 - Some frogs can jump 44x their body length. I can jump half of mine...
Around the Internets:
- Number eight.
- Butter is back.
- Possibly my new favorite blog, I pin almost every recipe!
- Interesting perspective.
- I've been craving pie badly, maybe this one?
- Once it warms up 20 degrees, it'll be all about iced coffee again!
Two Years Ago - Tie Dye Cupcakes