- Fri. 4/4 - I'm a person of weak conviction and am about to start wearing leggings as pants...
- Sat. 4/5 - What you put out into this world gets returned to you.
- Sun. 4/6 - Homemade coconut ice cream is way better than the store bought version.
- Mon. 4/7 - If I hustle, I can make it from The Space Center to the ferry in 25 minutes. Huffing and puffing, yes, but at least I made it!
- Tues. 4/8 - Teaching upperclassmen is where it's at; they are real people.
- Wed. 4/9 - Where the almost nude beach is in Rockaway!
- Thurs. 4/10 - The reality that I'm about to start another graduate program has not sunk in yet.
- Fri. 4/11 - The thalamus part of your brain appears to have equal activity across both hemispheres when looked at under a brain scan. That is, unless you are person who prays/meditates to a loving God or god-like being. This act brings a sense of faith, security, and love, thereby enlarging one side of your thalamus. There is truth and physical change by reaching a more peaceful state.
Around the Internets:
- Maybe I'll like popsicles this year?
- I need to practice more. I get bored and feel like I'm in a rut.
- Aquinas College in the news for an amazing prank? Why yes! Love my alma mater, perhaps I should donate more...
- I'm getting more and more hippy, these sound delicious in a salad.
One Year Ago - Mississippi Mocha Mud Brownies