- Fri. 12/13 - It is important to not let yourself feel discouraged because more times than not, you are recognized for what you have accomplished.
- Sat. 12/14 - Baking is better with friends!
- Sun. 12/15 - If you eat 3-4 cookies, hot cocoa + homemade marshmallows, and cake before breakfast you won't feel very good inside your body.
- Mon. 12/16 - Kings Plaza Mall isn't that good of a mall.
- Tues. 12/17 - Add more buffer to the gel electrophoresis box.
- Wed. 12/18 - "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear." Went caroling for the first time in 2 decades, it was pretty good!
- Thurs. 12/19 - Baby snakes aren't very smart and hide under their water dish where it is cold, thus leaving them unable to digest the pinky mouse in their body. Go under the heat lamp little snake!
- Fri. 12/20 - Trying to teach the day before break is terrible. This is why teachers show movies; kids are cray cray.
Around the Internets:
- Wow and Wow!
- Some day I'll make a Yule log, but not this year.
- I love this commercial and am embarrassed that I say some of these words on a regular basis; for Pete's sake, I'm a grown-ass-woman.
One Year Ago - Peppermint Blossoms