Winter Recess (Christmas Break) goes by WAY too fast. I could use another week of relaxation in Michigan! And I truly mean relaxation, like sit on the couch all day relaxation. Also, Yogi says hello! What I Learned This Week:
- Sat. 12/21 - Make sure you have gas before driving through Pennsylvania, there are not a lot of gas stations!
- Sun. 12/22 - You need to tuck in the edges of the cookies before you roll.
- Mon. 12/23 - Apparently I'm too old to drink 3 bourbons and listen to rock music without eating dinner; I did not feel great the next morning.
- Tues. 12/24 - My family is willing to back me financially in a bakery; I shall call it the Basement Bakery!
- Wed. 12/25 - It's best to call you brother a half hour before you need to leave so he has a chance to wake up and be on time for Christmas!
- Thurs. 12/26 - Apparently when you have children, it's difficult to get a full night's sleep.
- Fri. 12/27 - Brann's has a great $5 lunch menu. I wish food was this cheap in Brooklyn
Around the Internets:
Too true...One Year Ago - Gingerbread Snowflakes