- Fri. 1/ 31 - I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore.
- Sat. 2/1 - Walking through Prospect Park in Tom's in February is not a good idea, it's very muddy!
- Sun. 2/2 - Mary Magdalene was not a reformed prostitute, but a woman removed of her demons (sicknesses of the body or mind) and was independently wealthy due to the loss of all her male family members. This made her threatening, thus she was labeled a whore.
- Mon. 2/3 - It's possible to watch 12 hours of TV in a day; yay for personal snow days!
- Tues. 2/4 - Apparently I'm not posting this week. I have recipes ready, I'm just too exhausted to finish the posts.
- Wed. 2/5 - It's important to accept the kindness of strangers; I wouldn't have gotten off the snowbank without a kind gentleman's help!
- Thurs. 2/6 - I should not be a kindergarten teacher, ever. I'll never be an Olympian unless Jackie and I start a curling team.
Around the Internets: