- Fri. 3/14 - Being adult means getting drunk at happy hour, having a sober friend drive you home, and picking up your car the next day. #responsible
- Sat. 3/15 - Red wine and hot baths do not mix...
- Sun. 3/16 - If you want to make coconut whipped cream, you need to use the good coconut milk; the cheap stuff just doesn't work.
- Mon. 3/17 - I need to make sure I live a life worth commenting on.
- Tues. 3/18 - The Enterprise was the first space shuttle to orbit the Earth, but it didn't actually go into outer space.
- Wed. 3/19 - The guinep fruit, it's a thing. Hopefully my hydroponic students will bring me some!
- Thurs. 3/20 - Fifth graders are my favorite type of elementary student - they are real humans, yet still fun and childish.
Around the Internets:
- So cool! Except the UP isn't apart of Wisconsin.
- You can never have too many boozy brownie recipes, right?
- I didn't know Detroit-style was a type of pizza, Buddy's!
- Color me impressed!
Two Years Ago - Oreo Truffles