- Sat. 4/12 - If I'm going for a walk on the beach I now need sunblock.
- Sun. 4/13 - Loving the reaction of the Internet over Joffrey. So glad I read the books first!
- Mon. 4/14 - I cry an embarrassing amount during the series finales of TV shows. I'm looking at you Dawson's Creek.
- Tues. 4/15 - Chinese food after doing laundry in the rain can make a crappy day infinitely better.
- Wed. 4/16 - Never underestimate the power of a binkie, music & lights on a play mat, and a fresh bottle. The twins are too adorable to handle!
- Thurs. 4/17 - I don't have the tools required to put together my bike and even I did, I can't figure out how.
- Fri. 4/18 - The oldest living female baboon is 35 and lives in the Prospect Park Zoo.
Around the Internets:
- Time to get crafty! I love this idea for my kitchen.
- It's grill season; a perfect dessert or appetizer.
- Love, love, love! I need a reason to host this type of party.
- One way to use up my large jar of tahini in the most sophisticated of ways.
One Year Ago - Strawberry Shortcake Whoopie Pies