- Sat. 4/19 - Bike riding makes my butt hurt. A four mile spin isn't bad for my first time out in over five years.
- Sun. 4/20 - Park Slope is my favorite place in New York, I think I will always miss it. Also, St. Savior and Father Murphy are amazing blessings in this world.
- Mon. 4/21 - The Ample Hills Creamery cookbook is the best one I've read in awhile, I can't wait to start whipping up batches!
- Tues. 4/22 - We should not make fun of Kasper, they have some fantastic finds.
- Wed. 4/23 - Temperature makes a HUGE difference in the growth of lettuce; a few degrees too high and lettuce just does not grow. Lettuce needs a temperature around 65 ˚F to grow fully and robustly.
- Thurs. 4/24 - It's important to have your handle bars properly tighten, trust me.
- Fri. 4/25 - Talking is not needed for communication; looks, gestures, and noises work just as well as word to express opinions.
Around the Internets:
- Eat all the ice cream!
- I want to put this dressing on everything.
- This blog has a series of cupcakes inspired by Game of Thrones, swoon!
- I'm joining a CSA this summer, yay!!
- It's time for a bundt cake, this one maybe.
One Year Ago - Frenchy Cocktail