- Sat. 5/24 - Westbury is a fantastic shopping center with a GAP outlet, Trader Joe's, Paper Source, Home Goods, and more!
- Sun. 5/25- Osprey helicopters can land like an airplane and/or helicopter and have been in the making 30 years by the US government.
- Mon. 5/26 - Frozen sangria maybe my downfall this summer...
- Tues. 5/27 - Going without coffee leaves me so tired, at least I didn't have any caffeine withdrawal.
- Wed. 5/28 - Apparently I belong to the best young adults' group in the diocese!
- Thurs. 5/29 - The Bronx is so far away and the traffic in Queens is horrific after work.
- Fri. 5/30 - Four posts a week is a difficult schedule to maintain. Honestly, I think three is going to be a challenge with school :-(
Around the Internets:
- Vegan mint brownie ice cream, I'm smitten!
- Peach + mint julep = fantastic cocktail idea.
- Great lady advice here and here.
One Year Ago - Man Whore Bars