- Fri. 6/20 - NYC DOT are idiots! Why would you do construction on Flatbush, limiting traffic to one lane on a Friday during rush hour? My 15 minute commute home turned into an hour.
- Sat. 6/21 - Everyone loves frozen sangria and arepas!
- Sun. 6/22 - Rock of Ages is a fantastic rock party! It's a Broadway show for people who may not like Broadway shows! It rocks hard and is super raunchy.
- Mon. 6/23 - Crop tops and high waisted shorts are apparently a thing with teenage girls. #GladImNotATeenager
- Tues. 6/24 - Moms and aunts are the best! They left my apartment cleaner than it was when they arrived!
- Wed. 6/25 - Waxing is not as painful as I imagined.
- Thurs. 6/26 - I've said it before, but it's worth repeating; last day of school is really the best day of the year! Teachers know how to celebrate!
Around the Internets:
- Let's start single-tasking! When I lost my phone it was great.
- Red velvet strawberry shortcakes sound amazing!
- Cake for lunch? Absolutely! I'm more of an ice cream for dinner lady.
- Boozy meat pizza!
Two Years Ago - Vanilla Cupcakes