- Sat. 7/5 - Chips and dip is a perfectly acceptable dinner.
- Sun. 7/6 - I. Am. Such. A. Procrastinator. Help!
- Mon. 7/7 - Parrotfish, the jellybean variety, are made that way by being dipped in acid and dyed different colors. Maybe we should not have Jellybean Parrotfish anymore...
- Tues. 7/8 - Sulfur-crested cockatoos have been known to live for 100+ years and Blue-fronted Amazon parrots are monogamous.
- Wed. 7/9 - Hamsters are in near extinction in the wild :-(
- Thurs. 7/10 - Sometimes you just need a new haircut to freshen things up!
Around the Internets:
- I love lists like this and this; it's the reason I travel!
- As an educator I try to be a woman girls can look up to.
- Baker's Royale had two amazing and decadent desserts this week, I can't wait to try.
- Milkshake Week is genius!
- Actually laughed out loud - too funny.
Two Years Ago - Bacon Cupcakes, Take 3