- Fri. 7/25 - Racoons can live up to 15 years, but rarely make it past 5 years because of human interactions, i.e. cars.
- Sat. 7/26 - Two year-olds have energy!! Where did the energy to run around and be silly go?
- Sun. 7/27 - Men have fears about dying alone in their apartment and being eaten by their pet too!
- Mon. 7/28 - DNA barcoding can be completed on fungi using the ITS region of the DNA, awesome.
- Tues. 7/29 - The entire staff is exhausted this summer and everyone is prone to after work naps.
- Wed. 7/30 - Ingrid Michaelson is AMAZING live, her talent is pure and she gives a fantastic performance.
- Thurs. 7/31 - Sometimes, no matter how closely you follow the protocol, your DNA extraction just doesn't work out.
Around the Internets:
- It's been along time since I've made an actual cheesecake, the problem is finding people to eat it...
- I want a bourbon slush right now.
- Our words impact children, an important reminder for parents and teachers.
- Comfort food.
- Baking has given me several marriage proposals, maybe I need to make these cookies!
Two Years Ag0 - M & M Cookies