It's been a busy, but amazing summer!
- Mumford & Sons in the rain - they are amazing live, you must go see them
- Nichole visited and we dined at Taverna Kyclades- one of my top 5 dining out experiences of all time, the food was exceptional
- Rockaway Taco at Rockaway Surf Club - a summer fav, you can never have enough fish tacos and the people watching is phenomenal
- Angela's wedding - in love with love, a beautiful day with my favorite girls celebrating the best couple
- Namibia to study cheetahs - so much to bring, I'm mitten with these cats
- African sunrises - and sunsets, spectacular
- sleeping with elephants - pictures do not do it justice
- eating all the game meat - oryx is the best, the zebra was weird
- lobster night - a lovely summer tradition
- perfect blueberry pie - bringing up my pie game
- dessert & cocktails for dinner - always! Butter & Scotch, you should go
- solo lady dates - at Fort Defiance with a super barkeep
- new succulent garden - thought about this all summer, finally made it happen!
- beer tasting in Boston - Harpoon has the best pretzels
- buffalo wings in Buffalo - why not?!?!
- keeping it classy in Northern MI - fancy cheese tray after drinking and kayaking, perfect!
- leaving puppy Si - I love him, I should have brought him back with me
- all the frozen sangria - no more words needed
- successful scallops - so tasty and I made them myself
- Colonial Williamsburg - in the pillars for being naughty and lunch time cocktails in a tavern